08.08.08!!

What an auspicious day...wheee...

I think, my friend, Sarah is getting registered today:)

I remember on a trip back to KB eons ago and being at Sarah's place with the girls....Sarah and I jokingly said we intend to get married on this particular day...

Well, here I am then.....another boring day at work, no white gown, no pretty flowers, no wedding cake whatsoever for moi...

Just goes to show that you can't plan these things....

Just like how I didn't plan on
meeting you, or falling for you

But I guess, I have to have hope in YOU and in you, that in YOUR time and your time, everything, even this piece of my life will all fall into place...because hope is all I've got!

But that doesn't mean I can't still plan, can I?.....Let's book a date on 11.11.11 then??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails