Brunch at Paddingtons House of Pancakes

Caught up with one of my oldest friend,MK from way back when on Monday....
She's currently working in Japan but back for a short trip home....
I really hope I'll be able to visit her
before she decide to come back to M'sia for good
so that I can stay with her if I visit Japan....
must save every penny ma...
*cross my fingers*
Anyway, after checking out a few eateries,
MK decided on Paddingtons cos it serves pancakes...
a kind of food she said is unavailable in Japan haha:P
so pancakes it is;)
See this girl? So Japanized already....
inside the restaurant also have to wear cap lol:)
The pancakes I ordered...some blueberry thingy
which is quite nice.....
MK actually ordered a few of those dollar sized pancakes
but I didn't take a pic of her meal....
cos I was already bz eating hehe...
After finishing our individual pancakes,
we ordered this one cos we are both greedy...:P
no laaaa....cos her pancakes were so pitifully small,
not enough lor so we ordered one more dish....
looks so yummylicious rite? comes with a flag summore haha...
but we didn't finish the whole thing, regretfully...
our stomachs couldn't take it anymore
at the curve
after brunch, we went for a bit of shopping...
or rather MK said I conned her into buying something at niichi:)
but i bought something too *grins sheepishly*

I think we should have camwhored more so I could
post up more pics...but these are really all I got :(
unless someone makes more time for me before she flies off~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails