Weekly Beauty Faves #1

Like any other girl in the world, I'm a huge beauty junkie and I always discover new products that I really want to share with someone. So here's the 1st instalment of my weekly beauty faves. Hopefully, you'll find it helpful or entertaining at least.

Firstly, I must confess I truly fell in love with the new Chanel SS13 makeup collection. The colours are all soft and pastel-ly beautiful, I seriously love every single item in the collection. Of course, I couldn't break the bank to haul everything home, so I made do with this gorgeous pourdre signee de chanel, an illuminating powder which I'm using as a highlighter. Though it is too pretty to use really!

Next up is the Stila illuminating liquid foundation which I've recently re-discovered in my beauty closet. I used to be afraid of the illuminating effect of this foundation because I thought it will make my skin look too oily. But I picked it up again a few weeks ago and I find that it gives such a pretty glow to my skin and made it look more dewy-like.

I've never been one to use a face primer but after hearing numerous beauty gurus who raved on this must have product, I decided to try out the Loreal Base Magique transforming smoothing primer, which is a cheaper alternative for a face primer. It goes on silky and velvet-ty on my skin and I love how it covers up my pores and provide a nice smooth canvas to put my makeup on. Definitely going to start including primers in my makeup routine now!

The other two products are from Estee Lauder, they are the Sumptuous Extreme mascara and lipstick in Fushcia Fever. I do have quite a lot of mascaras in my collection but this is quickly becoming one of my new favourites. And the lipstick just made me fall in love with the color fuchsia again. 

Can't wait to share more with you next week 

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

That Estee Lauder fuchsia lipstick is a very pretty colour. all of the makeup here looks and sounds wonderful. That illuminating powder is pretty! OMG, I just opened the link to the Chanel SPRING 2013 COLLECTION in a new window and saw the "buy the entire collection" button. Tempting even at $786.00 U.S. dollars plus tax, shipping and handling? And that's just Makeup without the skincare, fragrances, brushes - cosmetics can be expensive! It must be a delight having the makeup you have pictured here. I'll be looking forward to your post next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails