Weekly Beauty Faves #2

 So let's jump right into the beauty products I've been loving this week!

First up is the Bourjouis Healthy Mix Serum foundation that I bought through Asos.com. It's been raved about by one of my favourite beauty gurus on youtube, Lisa Elderidge. I could literally watch her videos for hours so I was curious to try out the foundation that she seems to favour all the time. It smells heavenly and overall I'm just loving it!

Next up should be no stranger to any beauty addicts! The much talked about YSL Touche Eclat which promises radiant and flawless skin with just a few clicks of the pen. I must admit though it's pretty sheer and it does not seem to do such a good job in covering my severe dark circles, but I've been using it as an under-eye highlighter to brighten up my eyes a bit after putting on my undereye concealer. And it just works wonderfully that way.

The nail colour I've been using is this Moonshine nail polish from Topshop. It's a really pretty, nudish metallic colour and I've already received a few compliments on it!

I also ordered this Rimmel by Kate Moss red lippie in shade 01 from Asos.com. Now I have a lot of red lipsticks in my collection now, but this is just a gorgeous addition to it that I just couldn't say no to. 

Last but not least, I've been honestly loving this Topshop highlighter powder in Crescent Moon. I put a tiny bit on the apple of my cheeks and it just gives my cheeks such a pretty shimmery glow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails