We are family

Just some pics of our little family the other day. Still can't believe how blessed I am to have these two in my life. My little one is about to hit the half year mark in a matter of days and it's just so much fun watching her grow day by day. She's been down with the flu the past few days but she's such a Lil trooper that she still grace us with her smiles through it all. Gosh, I still can't believe this little human being is mine. How can I not love her more and more each day? I suppose this is what all mothers feel lol:)

2 comments:

Panty Buns said...

Your family pics are wonderful and your adorable baby girl is the most fashionable baby I can remember ever seeing. Her outfit is beautiful.

Ira said...

you are so beautiful =)

let's be friends http://erineeee.blogspot.com/
follow for follow
kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails