Victorian twist



So I finally found the time to register on polyvore...after seeing so many samples on every other person's blog....and it's really fun to mix and match, and find interesting stuff that you can only dream of having in real life....so here's my first try on the site....something dreamy and romantic....that looks like it came out of a story book...I especially love the miu miu tea cup mary jane pumps...simply sugary sweet...the lacy dress...vintage cameo brooch....ahh everything is so lovely...where can I find something similar hehe?....I'm gonna experiment more when I have the time and try out different kind of styles....



Tube : Something old from JB
Skirt : Zara
Belt : Klang Parade
Cropped jacket: My mom's
Flower hairpin: Comma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails