Je'taime Paris~






As a little girl, I've only ever dreamt of going to Paris...
the landscape, the history, the art, the romance,
somehow makes me feel as if anything dreamy can happen there....
like there's some kind of magic in the air....
and as I grew up, I held on to this dream of mine
that someday, I'll be walking in the streets of Paris,
along that very Seine river bank...
visiting the places I've only ever seen in postcards and in movies
To think that my dream will be realized in a matter of time
fills my heart with more joy & excitement than I could ever imagine....
Not only that, to be able to realize my dream and to share it with you, my dearest
is certainly even more unimaginable, unthinkable, unfathomable....
it's truly nothing short of amazing...
so for now, I wait impatiently...as Paris waits for me....

all pics from google

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails