O Lingerie!

To be perfectly honest, I've never given much thought to lingerie at all before this! Sure, I would oohed and ahhed at those floaty and flirty items on display at the stores but more often than not, I placed more importance on how I look on the outside. Lately though, I've been slowly amassing a collection of silky, pretty underthings (most likely the anticipation of my upcoming honeymoon in Bali has sparked the interest). So, I was over the moon when Lingerie Please asked me to choose one of their lovely sets for a blog review.

When I got to the site, I discovered that I was spoilt for choice! In fact, I spent quite some time there before my eyes landed on this line called O Lingerie. Finally, I chose the O Lingerie Myrtle camisole and french knickers set and within a day or two, they arrived safely at my doorstep

 It's seriously such a sweet and delicate set! My heart fluttered when I saw the little embroidery details and velvet trimmings on the sheer material. I was definitely more than happy with my choice!

So if any of you are on the hunt for some sexy lingerie, I'll definitely send you over to Lingerie Please. Have fun shopping and let me know which ones has captured your heart

23 comments:

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

This is SO pretty! I love the detailing :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Panty Buns said...

They are lovely. I visited their site and see some of the lingerie is carried in pink but don't know what shades of pink and didn't find any of the full coverage knickers I prefer. I haven't finished checking out the rest of the site yet, but I do like some of the basques they carry.

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky thing! What a great offer to receive. I hope your husband appreciates it :)

Rachael said...

they are gorgeous!

Emily said...

So pretty and feminine!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Beautiful! Very dainty! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhh those are cute lingerie..
love them..
thanks for sharing dear..

loves

Raptor Plateado said...

Oh La Laaaaa!! :D

joei ♥ said...

Theyre something I would buy :) Thanks for sharing!

Definitely, Maybe

Imogen said...

So pretty and I love the detailing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, so pretty. My 2011 new years resolution was always wearing sexy/beautiful lingerie and I've kept my promise :)

Anonymous said...

I love lingerie! This one is super cute, you made an excellent choice!


Camila F.

melle lunettes said...

So sexy !!!!

Kiss from france ;-)
follow me i follow you back
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Tres chic!!! J aime beaucoup!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Chicca said...

WOW,that's so sexy and chic!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

WOW,that's so sexy and chic!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Jardin de la Mode said...

Oelala sexy! Enjoy your weekend dear!
xx

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous, love the embroidery.

Joey said...

It does look very sweet indeed. Lovely choice!
Awww you're going to Bali for your honeymoon? I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time. Be sure not to miss the beautiful sunset whilst having dinner by the sea :)

Lidiya said...

Amazing collection - very chic and elegant and very sexy! Love them <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Schnappy said...

Oh, very sexy!!!:)

Fredrika said...

So pretty! I never give much thought to underwear either... but when it's this pretty I might have to think again ^^

Fredrika
thelightsea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My fave would be cotton undies, Coco Mademoiselle and YSL Le touche!

Happy Weekend Sweetie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails