Sugar and spice, and everything nice

Here's the outfit I wore from yesterday's preview post!

It's my birthday tomorrow and the pearl beaded pink shoes are an early birthday gift from my sis. Aren't they the cutest thing ever? You wouldn't believe that I got my lace dress for only $15 at the bargain rack. Goes to show you never know what you can find in the sales.

I wonder if it's too early to put up the Christmas tree but the boy and I are just so excited we got it all done last night! Well, it is our first time decorating the tree together. Can't wait for the festivities to begin!!

I also can't wait for tomorrow night's birthday dinner, hoping for a special and magical evening spent with my boo

17 comments:

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :) I love your shoes :)

Love, Vanilla

Rachael said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow! I really want to put our christmas tree up too - me and Joe haven't had a Christmas spent physically together so i'm all excited about, maybe at the start of December after i'll honeymoon i'll twist his arm enough!

Sia said...

How cute are those shoes! XOXO

Blacks and Brights said...

love the transitional look - summer dresses in fall - been wearing white pants lately gotta love winter whites xx

Sophie in the Sticks said...

happy birthday Sher!
your dress was a great buy, it looks so pretty x

Isabella said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my post! I adore this outfit. Following you now. X
www.viewsofnow.blogspot.com

xoxo said...

So many bows!
Super cute :D
Xoxo

Unknown said...

amazing post!
love the bows haha :D

cool blog

come check out my blog to :)

Xx,
Jay

http://JAYSTRUT.com

Tanvi said...

The second shot is gorgeous!!! :)

daisychain said...

those shoes are too cute for words!

Panty Buns said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a great buy you got on that pretty lace dress you were wearing in the photos in this post, and the birthday pink shoes from your sis are cute too! I too hope you have a delicious birthday dinner and magical birthday evening with your boo.

Melissa~ said...

so lovely!
Cute flats and dress.

Constance said...

Pretty dress!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what a pretty lady in lace.
Dena
x

Angelica said...

Love that dress! You're stunning:)
Following your great blog:)

Aya Smith said...

Thank you for your sweet comment...♥ You look gorgeous, your hair-style looks amazing! :D

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

J said...

I loved these pictures! :) Your outfit is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails