Beauty Review- Cathyjoy

I think it was probably starting from last year, that I begin to religiously use face masks on a weekly basis. And believe me when I tell you that this 15-30 minutes ritual does make a difference to your skin. My skin was always on the drier side but when I started adding face masks to my skincare routine, it really made my skin more moisturised and fresh throughout the day.
So, when CathyJoy offered to send me some of their face masks, I was more than happy to try them out. I've only tested out the Vita Bright mask from Leaders Insolution and I was pleased to find it extremely hydarating and moisturizing for my skin. My skin literally soaked the entire essence up!

CathyJoy is a new online site which provides a wide range of skincare and beauty makeup products in Malaysia at best discounted price. They carry mostly Korean brands such as Laneige, Skin79, Holika Holika, Etude House. Tony Moly and Missha. I'm thrilled that I recognize most of the brands as I saw them a lot on my trip to Korea last month. 

Happy shopping!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails