The happiest 365 days, 8,760 hours & 31556925 seconds of my life....


After days of researching online and cracking our heads as to where we should go to celebrate our special day, we finally decided on, yes you guess it, Japanese! Yippee.....so off we go to this really classy restaurant called Zipangu in Shangri-la...yellowish dimmed lights greeted us as we set our feet into the restaurant, we passed by rows & rows of wine bottles as we slowly made our way to our table, just beside the window.

We were quickly handed the menus and boy were we excited at the choices we have....after much deliberation and coaxing from the waitress serving us hehe, we decided on ordering the bento set of grilled beef, barbequed cod fish, and clam soup.....sounds little rite? But the amount of food we ordered are just nice for us.....


The clam soup, I kinda forgot the jap name...sorry.....it's totally awesome, felt like I tasted heaven...no joke....one of the best I've tried....:) mmm, feel like tasting it again....

Barbequed Cod Fish....again, perfection with the right amount of crisp....I've never tasted cod fish cooked any other way but steamed....so this is really a revelation....yummy!



My macha ice cream that came with the bento set....there's actually miso soup, salad, plus some other side dishes which I forgot what they are...haha....the beef was also very good, but no pics cos I dun look nice in that pic haha..


Definitely one of the best gastronomic experiences I've ever had hehe...



camwhoring in various places in Shangri-La muahaha

then we took a walk heading to bistro de paris and learnt that it has actually closed down and now replaced by some kopitiam shop.....but the view is still pretty nice.....interior still almost the same...




having my fattening milk shake...

Dress: Jeans Pearly (Online)
Rose Ring: Necklace for Fashionista (Online)
Bangle: Borrowed from sis


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails