Leftovers from last week....


Wearing my favourite pendant :P
Why I can never smile properly??Jailbird look for the day hehe:)
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Pants: Seed
Waist cincher: Theme


Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be truly happy and contented with what you do...
it's a feeling that still eludes me...I'll keep trying and working on it and yet still come back to square one....what I would do to find something I can be passionate about, something I can throw myself into and yet derive complete joy....

okay yeah, that is my rant of the day....

I watched Becoming Jane last night...the movie was loosely based on the real life romantic acquaintance Jane Austen had with a young, dashing lawyer Tom Lefroy (played by the never-ceasing-to-amaze James Mcavoy), though it's not proven how deep the attachment really was.... I was a bit skeptical on why Anne Hathaway was chosen to play one of the greatest English author of all times....she just doesn't look like a Jane Austen to me, though she is charming enough and sweet enough when conveying emotions with her big brown eyes...still, it was a delightful yet difficult movie to watch, made me teary eyed during some of the heartbreaking scenes....as rather unfortunately, Jane did not have the happy ending that all her heroines have in her novels and lived unmarried throughout her short life.....

I have a feeling that I'll probably start rereading Pride and Prejudice (still my favourite among the six books by Jane lying on my shelves)....should be the 6th or 7th time I'm reading it now?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails