You Won't Relent

You Won't Relent by Misty Edwards

You won't relent until You have it all
My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one

"Song of Songs 8:6-7

6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.

7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned. "




Source: Youtube

2 comments:

Genesis said...

Im a big fan of Misty Edwards lyrics, i cannot think of a better catalyst to God himself.

Sher said...

Yes, it was really mind blowing listening to this song and the lyrics, simply amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails