Plaid and paris

So, I've been going on and on about this absolutely amazing show, My So-Called Life for weeks now. And I guess seeing the entire 90s cast clad in plaid has renewed my love for it again. So, last Saturday I dug out an old plaid skirt and paired it with a simple paris tee as a small homage to the 90s show. It felt like a flashback to the 90s again!

 And I also wanted to show you these adorable horse earrings and rose lipgloss which I bought from H&M during my recent trip to Milan. They're sort of my favourite items of the moment ♥
Do you have any favourite items of the moment yourself?

Well, hope your Sunday is going fabulous, I'm off to bed now!

16 comments:

Helen said...

I love the cute lipgloss and your t shirt is very cool

Sophie in the Sticks said...

love the skirt, its so cute!
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

The Mad Twins said...

what a lovely outfit! I love Paris! The lipgloss is very cool ^-^

London and pAris

www.janetteria.com said...

Chic! :D

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ruxandra said...

Such an adorable outfit :) And the earrings are just so cute :)I can't wait to see you wear the lipstick.As for my favourite items at the moment, there's one ring my mother gave me; she had it custom made back in her high school days.So it's more than pretty for me, it has a sentimental value :)
Have a lovely week!
Ruxandra

Dolce Gabanka said...

Oui Paris! :D :D :D I missing from this place! :D Look nice :D

Sammi said...

I adore your shirt. Oui Paris!
Eat your heart out,
Sammi

Tanvi said...

Cute tee!! :) And that lip gloss is so charming!!! Great picks!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous skirt...really...
Follow me---

Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

Bhushavali said...

Gorgeous skirt!!!
Customized T-Shirt Print

SABINNA and DAVID said...

great shirt!!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

Sia said...

You look so cool! I would love for you to enter the give away on my blog. Love Sia x

Hannie said...

Oui to your T-shirt! :D Love it!
xoxo from Hannie

Unknown said...

cute!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

(there's a GIVE_AWAY)

Anonymous said...

mm..Paris
that's my dreams..
maybe need to buy the same t-shirt.. at first:) and I'll become closer to my dream then:D

transmission repair Pickering

Bionica said...

My So Called Life
good show =)
your tee is so cool
Paris =)

-Bionica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails