Zalando

On and off, I receive quite a number of emails from companies that would like to share their websites with me and my readers. So when Zalando contacted me, I was excited at the prospect of discovering a possible new shopping site! I was pleasantly surprised that they carry a number of brands from Pepe Jeans to Miss Sixty and Vero Moda to Motel. With a total of more than 100 brands in the store, you will be sure to find something that you like!

Here, I share with you some of my picks for the summer. An assortment of maxi and floral dresses, pussy bow blouses, polka dotted and striped wedges, sparkly platforms, a yellow shopping bag, the cutest straw purse and a pair of bow shorts which is my favourite among them all!


With that, I wish you guys happy shopping at Zalando and do tell me all about it later:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails