A girl's best friend

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, they say, that's the famous quote which has been repeated countless times across the world. Whether you agree with the quote or not, it's very unlikely that you would be able to find a girl who can resist these beautiful sparkly baubles.

I was more than delighted when Anjolee, an online diamond jewelry manufacturer invited me to check out their site. Anjolee has everything you can think of, from diamond tennis bracelet to solitaire diamond engagement rings to diamond drop earrings, they have it all! What I really love is that you're able to create and customize the design of the piece you want by selecting their metal type, carat weight, diamond quality and item length. Isn't that wonderful?

Here are a few of their selections which I fell head over heels with


Diamond Dreams Tennis Bracelet

 Anjolee was also generous enough to send me this lovely amethyst teardrop link gemstone bracelet to review. I've always been on the lookout for a pretty gemstone bracelet so the one they sent was indeed a dream come true! You will definitely be seeing me wearing it for a long time coming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails