Colourful, no?

So I was on a quest to incorporate more colours to my weekdays.....here's how it went....not so colourful after all....haha....I need to get me some yellowwwww....
Red hot/ red fire truck on a Monday....whatever....
I don't have to make sense on my blog yea...ok...
Top: Seed
Skirt: Isetan

Pinkish on a Wednesday...
Top: The Gray
Vest: Comma
Skirt: Zara

Is brown a colour???
Top: The Gray
Skirt: P&Co
I go for purple on Friday....TGIF!!!
Top: The Gray Skirt: Niichi
Saturday was eventful....had a great time with the lovely and sweet ladies in swee lin's house......can't wait for the next round;)
Top: Sunway Pyramid Tights: Summit
Sunday which is today...was cracking my head on what to wear cos I'm kinda bored with my outfits.....and all the fashion/style blogs I've been reading has influenced my outfit today.....my DIY two toned dress hehe.....yea back to black and white again....but I feel happy cos I had on my ice-cream necklace....yummy :)

Top: The Gray
Tube: worn as skirt
Glad wedges: BTS

Had dinner at......can u guess by the glass I'm holding?
jeng jeng jeng....Tony Roma's!
This time had only the bbq ribs and onion loaf....already so full la....
Feel so contented although I only had like one rib lol.....:P

Top: Zara
Knitted Vest : my mommy made it for me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails