Saturday's dinner

Hmm looks like my blog is just an advertisement for food and makan...
cos that's all I do.....my family included........
we went for the SME recognition awards dinner last Saturday....
yea got nothing to do with us wan....we were there for the food only....
thanks to kind-hearted steven:)
my outfit

Dress: luvclothez
Shoes: treats

Clutch: Bonita
esther forced me to take a close up of her...
at the mines exhibition centre
just look at the mushroom head beside me hehe:)
mushroom head took time to pose with mua:)
mushroom head's mama and dada
all the winners for the SME awards
can you make out ah niu in the screen?
he was the last slot in the program for the nite...
and this is a random pic of me on Sunday morning..
hmm I've had the dress for 10 years now, I think...it still fits:) yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails