An affair to remember....

Gosh, I'm still feeling the exhaustion from my last weekend.......
attended my friend Michelle's wedding in Eastin Hotel....
opps looking very sleepy in the morning
waiting for the groom n his konco konco to arrive
so that we jie muis can play all the games
such as wearing disposable panties that say I love Michelle
and doing a dance in front of her:P
the wedding car parked in the groom's house...so cute right....
the dinner outfit....was taken in my dance studio...
where i'm learning some latin american dances...
first up is disco rock and gradually graduate to salsa...yowza...
so I went to the dance class first before flying off to the wedding dinner...
phew...still feeling so tired...:(
Day
Dress: Jeans Pearly
Shoes: Times Square

Night
Dress: Berry Blossom
Shoes: Vincci (revived from the dead hehe)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails