It's so hard to say goodbye...


especially when there are so many things that I've yet to share with you
I wish you could be there through all my walks of life
wish you could be there at every important moment
and even the not so important ones,
my happy times and sad times,
wish that I could share them all with you

you had so much love to give
and so much joy to share
you've given us so much
unselfishly and willingly

I will always remember
how you loved to sing and play edelweiss on the piano
I will remember the times
we baked tuna puffs together

I'm sorry if I never say I love you enough
I'm sorry if I've never shown how much I cared

I do not understand why
I guess I never will
But I do know that you're in His hands
and that is the best place to be...

I'll miss you...
my dearest aunty

Our beautiful & happy moments in Sydney together

http://krystal-lynne.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?sa=2990298

Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails