KL Tower

So one fine night with no idea where I'm going, my dear decided to suprise me with a trip to KL Tower, but only to the observation tower la....not the revolving restaurant okay....and this doofus forgot to bring his camera, hence poor quality pics taken with hp.....duh......but still look very nice la, cos the objects taken are nice :P


KL Tower morphing from my head yo....

Stones brought back from Iran supposedly decorating the ceiling...



U can't actually see clearly but my earrings matches my shoes...hehe





Okay so basically we paid like RM10 each to go up there....only one lift in service! so we have to wait for the lift to come down from top......it's like a 3-5 mins ride to the top....and then we're there....it's kinda tiny....I think we walked like about 5-6 rounds of the tower.....

Oohh I like the fountain...very cool...

One of those "leaning pisa" shots....sorry la we are not so original...



After that, what else? we go makan supper la....best beef noodle in Jln Alor...love the soup :)
Dress: Nikita Room (Sunway Pyramid)
Headband: Diva
Shoes: Times Square


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails