Night without

What I have been up to tonight...





Nothing much actually, brought my parents to MV to meet some old friends from Indon....Had dinner and dessert....okay, this was supposed to be a happy post.....but I'm suddenly reminded of the very fact that you're not here, that I will not see you for a very long time and this just tears me apart....These days I just find myself randomly in and out of myself....even when participating in the conversations at dinner or even when I dream at night.....there's just this unpleasant thought nagging me at the back of my mind....sometimes I am able to ignore it, sometimes I just don't have the strength to combat it....like right now? I just feel like bawling my heart out....to say that this is really unfair and why should I deserve this?.....and yet, life still goes on right? and in life, sometimes you gotta bleed a little...to know that you're alive....and this pain, right now...I guess it's just mine to carry for the moment....so for now, let me just find the comfort in crying myself to sleep...
good night....

Dress: Blook
Belt : Elements

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails