Playing dress up

is one of my biggest indulgences in life...
The love of aesthetics in fashion, being able to be creative and experiment..
the freedom of expressing oneself in their outer appearance and clothing adorned..
I believe it belongs to every individual.....
Fashion or style is subjective...
So I do not see or comprehend why whatever I wear should be any of your business...
to put it ever so bluntly...
Especially when I do not seek for your opinion...or your approval...

I have always dress as I like since the beginning of time
and I shall continue to do so until the day I die hopefully...

with that said, here are pics of me looking like a "nurse" last Sunday...

and lookie! Snowflakes on my tights!!and here are some more pics where I look slightly more "normal"...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails