Happy Friday!

Fridays always put a smile on my face....somehow just the thought of a Friday makes me feel warm and cosy inside...it's not that there is something different about a Friday, I mean, it's really just a day like any other day....but somehow I still look forward to Fridays...and you are more likely to find me in a good mood on a Friday.....as opposed to an all black Monday I suppose hehe...so here's to Fridays and a happy weekend ahead!




So today's outfit is to try out mixing different colours that I've never tried before...Baby blue with dark red....this makes me wanna try out different colour combinations....and get out of my comfort zone...teehee.....oh the ribbon brooch makes an appearance again this Friday....:)

Tube : Colours
Cardigan : Seed
Skirt : Comma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails